How To Create Jedis
Tim Bruening
2005-06-21 21:00:26 UTC
To turn normals into Jedis, I propose injecting midiclorians into their
blood streams!
Captain Murphy
2005-06-21 22:36:21 UTC
Get a life.
Tim Bruening
2005-06-22 01:29:50 UTC
I'll have to buy one from Palpatine.
Ibuprofen
2005-06-21 23:19:01 UTC
How to creat jedis? Easy just click on the link

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.charbuilder/dn/default.cfm
blood streams!
Dinguss
2005-06-30 07:08:24 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
To turn normals into Jedis, I propose injecting midiclorians into their
blood streams!
Play Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. They do
it in those games.
--
Dinguss (Michael Bradley-Robbins)

http://www.douglasguitars.com/
http://www.zinepublications.com/bass/
Sandman
2005-06-30 09:33:10 UTC
Post by Dinguss
Post by Tim Bruening
To turn normals into Jedis, I propose injecting midiclorians into their
blood streams!
Play Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. They do
it in those games.
No they don't. Are you drunk?

The main story line in those games that could even remotely be related to this
is the Valley Of The Jedi, in which the force of all the ancient Jedi lies. In
Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast, the main objective of the dark side is to make
Reborns, which are normal people that have been "injected" by the force from
the valley Of The Jedi.

Midichlorians aren't mentioned in this games at any time.

Apart from that, Jedi Academy is one of the best SW games in the world. Love it.
Sandman[.net]
James Willmott
2005-06-30 11:39:32 UTC
Post by Sandman
Post by Dinguss
Post by Tim Bruening
To turn normals into Jedis, I propose injecting midiclorians into their
blood streams!
Play Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. They do
it in those games.
No they don't. Are you drunk?
The main story line in those games that could even remotely be related to this
is the Valley Of The Jedi, in which the force of all the ancient Jedi lies. In
Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast, the main objective of the dark side is to make
Reborns, which are normal people that have been "injected" by the force from
the valley Of The Jedi.
Midichlorians aren't mentioned in this games at any time.
Apart from that, Jedi Academy is one of the best SW games in the world. Love it.
Agree. Multiplayer Seige is one of the best ways to enjoy it too.

jw.
Sandman
2005-06-30 12:11:17 UTC
Post by James Willmott
Post by Sandman
Post by Dinguss
Post by Tim Bruening
To turn normals into Jedis, I propose injecting midiclorians into their
blood streams!
Play Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. They do
it in those games.
No they don't. Are you drunk?
The main story line in those games that could even remotely be related to this
is the Valley Of The Jedi, in which the force of all the ancient Jedi lies. In
Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast, the main objective of the dark side is to make
Reborns, which are normal people that have been "injected" by the force from
the valley Of The Jedi.
Midichlorians aren't mentioned in this games at any time.
Apart from that, Jedi Academy is one of the best SW games in the world. Love it.
Agree. Multiplayer Seige is one of the best ways to enjoy it too.
I've only played it in single player. Please explain :)
Sandman[.net]
James Willmott
2005-06-30 13:12:05 UTC
Post by Sandman
Post by James Willmott
Post by Sandman
No they don't. Are you drunk?
The main story line in those games that could even remotely be related to this
is the Valley Of The Jedi, in which the force of all the ancient Jedi lies. In
Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast, the main objective of the dark side is to make
Reborns, which are normal people that have been "injected" by the force from
the valley Of The Jedi.
Midichlorians aren't mentioned in this games at any time.
Apart from that, Jedi Academy is one of the best SW games in the world. Love it.
Agree. Multiplayer Seige is one of the best ways to enjoy it too.
I've only played it in single player. Please explain :)
In multiplayer Seige games you have a series of specific goals to
accomplish other than just killing everyone, and you work as a team to
do it. Lots of fun, give it a go.

jw.
Sandman
2005-06-30 13:22:40 UTC
Post by James Willmott
Post by Sandman
I've only played it in single player. Please explain :)
In multiplayer Seige games you have a series of specific goals to
accomplish other than just killing everyone, and you work as a team to
do it. Lots of fun, give it a go.
I will! Only that I realized that when I started Academy the last time, it had
lost all the assignment to the mouse buttons. I have to reset them. :)
--
Sandman[.net]