Star Wars Plots: Spoilers For All 6 Movies
Tim Bruening
2005-06-10 09:35:56 UTC
What Star Wars plots would you like to see? Mine are below.

3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3

Darth Vader hatches a most diabolical plan: He has Padme's body stolen
from its grave and brought to Coruscant. He and the Emperor then try to
resurrect Padme (and convert her to the Dark Side) using the Dark Side
of the Force, nanobots, and computers. Darth also hopes to transfer his
personality to a clone body so that he can enjoy Dark Side Padme better.

Luke learns of a plot by Empire remnants or extra-galactic aliens to
enslave Jedi spirits. Luke must help the Jedi spirits resist that
plot. This reunites him with his father.

I would also like movie or TV adaptations of the Thrawn trilogy (set 5
years after ROTJ) the Jedi Academy trilogy (in which Luke is training
his first batch of students), and the series of stories about aliens
invading the galaxy (set 25-30 years after A New Hope).
Tim Bruening
2005-06-21 21:22:35 UTC
[...]

Luke has a dream that he is Darth Vader, even looking in a mirror to
see himself in the DV suit. He discovers that:

I. He is tapping into the thoughts of a Darth Vader in an alternate
universe.

II. Or Anakin's spirit has taking refuge in his body to escape the
above plot to enslave Jedi spirits.

Venger
2005-06-21 21:44:43 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
[...]
I liked it better when it was called "The Mummy".

Venger
DR
2005-06-22 15:40:35 UTC
I can't wait to see Darth & Padme's rendition of Putting on the Ritz.
MS
2005-06-22 16:23:15 UTC
Post by DR
Post by Tim Bruening
Darth Vader hatches a most diabolical plan: He has Padme's body stolen
from its grave and brought to Coruscant.
I can't wait to see Darth & Padme's rendition of Putting on the Ritz.
Padme delicately: If you're blue and you don't know where to go
to, why don't you go where fashion sits

Vader bellowing: PUTTING ON THE RITZ!!!