Bad Darth names
Tim Bruening
2005-06-09 09:52:32 UTC
I think Darth Barney would be one. Darth Hirohito, Darth
Bedwetter,
Darth Spongebob. Any others
Darth Tater ... oops, they've already done that one. ;-)
Darth Eh-Oh: a black Teletubby with a question mark on his head.
Darth Hitler.
Darth bin Laden.
Darth Kennedy.
The 3 worst names, right there. ;p
What's so bad about Kennedy?

Darth Stalin.

Darth Raider.
nemo
Darth Splayed Her?
Tim Bruening

Vader Greater!
nemo
2005-06-10 16:21:46 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
Post by Tim Bruening
I think Darth Barney would be one. Darth Hirohito, Darth
Bedwetter,
Darth Spongebob. Any others
Darth Tater ... oops, they've already done that one. ;-)
Darth Eh-Oh: a black Teletubby with a question mark on his head.
Darth Hitler.
Darth bin Laden.
Darth Kennedy.
The 3 worst names, right there. ;p
What's so bad about Kennedy?
Darth Stalin.
Darth Raider.
Darth Splayed Her?
Vader's Raiders!
Vader Greater!
E-Vader Capture Attempt?

Derth Vader: Not many of him left.
Tim Bruening
The Sith ain't a myth.
nemo
2005-06-11 14:51:10 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
Post by Tim Bruening
In article
I think Darth Barney would be one. Darth Hirohito, Darth
Bedwetter,
Darth Spongebob. Any others
Darth Tater ... oops, they've already done that one. ;-)
Darth Eh-Oh: a black Teletubby with a question mark on his head.
Darth Hitler.
Darth bin Laden.
Darth Kennedy.
The 3 worst names, right there. ;p
What's so bad about Kennedy?
Darth Stalin.
Darth Raider.
Darth Splayed Her?
Vader's Raiders!
Vader Greater!
E-Vader Capture Attempt?
Derth Vader: Not many of him left.
The Sith ain't a myth.
Ullo! What's Sith 'ere then. One of em injured?

(I'm assuming it's an animal or alien being of some kind.)
Jedi Jonny
Myth-ter Sith-ter
nemo
This is gettin just to dartht!!
k***@sbcglobal.net
2005-06-21 03:53:34 UTC
Darth Maul...

Darth Larry...

Darth Curley...
Post by nemo
Post by Jedi Jonny
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
In article
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
nemo
2005-06-22 14:05:59 UTC
Darth Azabrush?
Post by k***@sbcglobal.net
Darth Maul...
Darth Larry...
Darth Curley...
Post by nemo
Post by Jedi Jonny
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
In article
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by nemo
nemo
PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
nemo
Darth Bugger!
Tim Bruening
2005-06-11 22:32:01 UTC
Post by nemo
Post by Tim Bruening
I think Darth Barney would be one. Darth Hirohito, Darth
Bedwetter,
Darth Spongebob. Any others
Darth Tater ... oops, they've already done that one. ;-)
Darth Eh-Oh: a black Teletubby with a question mark on his head.
Darth Hitler.
Darth bin Laden.
Darth Kennedy.
The 3 worst names, right there. ;p
What's so bad about Kennedy?
Darth Stalin.
Darth Raider.
Darth Bugger!
Darth Malicious.

Darth Vicious.

Darth Grievous.

Darth Torturous.

Darth Shiva, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Darth Nemesis, the sister of Darth Nemibro.
Tim Bruening

Darth Lucifer.
Tim Bruening
2005-06-19 00:37:17 UTC
D(a)r(th) Sunil :)
Darth Exxon.

Darth Enron.

Darth Al-Qaida.
nemo
2005-06-19 20:01:28 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
D(a)r(th) Sunil :)
Darth Exxon.
Darth Enron.
Darth Al-Qaida.
Al-Qaline: What teyrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsts wash in.

Nemo
Not for nothing the Numbo One Punster!
For £3 - 17s - 6d actually!