Star Wars Joke
Tim Bruening
2005-06-09 00:09:18 UTC
What should Luke Skywalker get his Dad for Father's Day?

Mind blowing spoilers for Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.

3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3

A new TIE fighter! Luke's father Darth Vader will appreciate it.
Chris Garcia
2005-06-09 02:17:58 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
What should Luke Skywalker get his Dad for Father's Day?
Mind blowing spoilers for Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
A new TIE fighter! Luke's father Darth Vader will appreciate it.
hawwww hawwwww!

Here's one for you ...

VADER: I know what you got for Christmas.
LUKE: No.. NO! That's not true.. that's impossible! How could you POSSIBLY
know!?
VADER: I felt your presents!
Tim Bruening
2005-06-09 09:40:23 UTC
My god! Those jokes were so terrible I was rotfl!!!
Post by Chris Garcia
Post by Tim Bruening
What should Luke Skywalker get his Dad for Father's Day?
Mind blowing spoilers for Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
A new TIE fighter! Luke's father Darth Vader will appreciate it.
hawwww hawwwww!
Here's one for you ...
VADER: I know what you got for Christmas.
LUKE: No.. NO! That's not true.. that's impossible! How could you POSSIBLY
know!?
VADER: I felt your presents!
What should Luke get his mother for Mother's Day?

A Jar Jar Binks of jelly.
Tim Bruening
2005-06-09 10:01:40 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
What should Luke get his mother for Mother's Day?
A Jar Jar Binks of jelly.
-crickets-
Why should Padme get crickets?
Lepidopteran
2005-06-09 13:48:07 UTC
What is a Jawa's favorite shape of pasta?

Rotini! (listen carefully to the Jawan dialogue just before they
sneak up on Artoo)
Jedi Jonny
2005-06-09 18:51:53 UTC
What would a Wookie do, rather than smoke cigarettes ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CHEW BACCA
nemo
2005-06-10 09:28:14 UTC
Post by Jedi Jonny
What would a Wookie do, rather than smoke cigarettes ?
CHEW BACCA
Narr. He'd make hand made artists' paper at Wookie Hole.

It'd probably bring tears to his eyes though!

http://www.wells.gov.uk/site/attract/wookey.htm

Chris Garcia
2005-06-09 20:12:55 UTC
Post by Lepidopteran
What is a Jawa's favorite shape of pasta?
Rotini! (listen carefully to the Jawan dialogue just before they
sneak up on Artoo)
Generally, if you have to explain a joke, it's not going to be funny..

But I got it, so I thought it was.