Darth Vader Qs: Spoilers For Star Wars Episode 3
Tim Bruening
2005-06-09 06:32:01 UTC
Spoilers for Star Wars Episode 3 (Revenge of the Sith):

3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3

Why did Chancellor/Emperor name Anakin "Darth Vader" as opposed to some
other name? How does Darth Vader scratch an itch under all that metal?
Chris Garcia
2005-06-09 06:59:20 UTC
Because "Darth God Damned Off-Topic Cross Poster" was already taken.
sceptborg
2005-08-09 08:26:41 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Why did Chancellor/Emperor name Anakin "Darth Vader" as opposed to some
other name? How does Darth Vader scratch an itch under all that metal?
"Darth" is just a nickname his aunty used to call him.
His actual given name was "Spacein".
Greg Evans
I believe he had a sister named "Ella".
J. A. Mc.
Ella fits Gerald to a "T".
nemo

Ella fits Gerald to a "T".
Cybe R. Wizard
2005-08-10 04:41:45 UTC
On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 06:44:34 -0400
Post by Greg Evans
Post by sceptborg
Post by Tim Bruening
Why did Chancellor/Emperor name Anakin "Darth Vader" as opposed to
some other name? How does Darth Vader scratch an itch under all
that metal?
"Darth" is just a nickname his aunty used to call him.
His actual given name was "Spacein".
I believe he had a sister named "Ella".
And a shifty uncle known only as "Taxi."

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.
Barely Tolerated Wizard, A.J.L & A.A.L
Greg Evans
And an obsessive, hydrocephalic cousin who always had Vader on the brain.
Larry Krzewinski
2005-08-10 06:50:57 UTC
On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:00:04 -0400, "Greg Evans"
Post by Greg Evans
Post by Cybe R. Wizard
Post by Greg Evans
Post by sceptborg
Post by Tim Bruening
Why did Chancellor/Emperor name Anakin "Darth Vader" as opposed to
some other name? How does Darth Vader scratch an itch under all
that metal?
"Darth" is just a nickname his aunty used to call him.
His actual given name was "Spacein".
I believe he had a sister named "Ella".
And a shifty uncle known only as "Taxi."
And an obsessive, hydrocephalic cousin who always had Vader on the brain.
Who never is satisfied with the service he gets in restaurants and is
always yelling, "Hey Vader, there's a fly in my soup!"
J. A. Mc.
... vader minute ..........
Larry Krzewinski
Vader you see your tip, smart guy!
nemo

... vader minute ..........
Alan
I thought that was caused by a tap on the head.
J. A. Mc.
Narrh, you wank a head and tap a keg. Get it right!
nemo

Douglas D. Anderson
2005-08-11 00:17:26 UTC
Sure it wasn't a pet cock?
Aloe Wishes
2005-08-11 03:53:25 UTC
No, your sister had nothing to do with it.
J. A. Mc.
2005-08-11 15:46:55 UTC
A little rue stirs the pot?
nemo
2005-08-13 08:55:31 UTC
Here's Jammy Mac not cross-posting yet again!

Found on atj.
On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 23:53:25 -0400, Aloe Wishes
A little rue stirs the pot?
J. A. Mc.
2005-08-13 16:37:33 UTC
Post by nemo
Here's Jammy Mac not cross-posting yet again!
Found on atj.
Post by J. A. Mc.
A little rue stirs the pot?
Here's nemo posting and cross-posting yet again to the following
rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc,mn.humor,alt.humor,rec.humor,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.arts.sf.starwars,alt.humor.puns
to the detriment of all concerned. Stop dumping your trash where it
does not belong.
We all dearly wish he and Timmette would ... !
DO deal with those STARTING the XPs. not those trying to STOP or limit them!
nemo
2005-08-14 05:40:49 UTC
Post by J. A. Mc.
A little rue stirs the pot?
Here's nemo posting and cross-posting yet again to the following
rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc,mn.humor,alt.humor,rec.humor,alt.tasteless.jokes,r
ec.arts.sf.starwars,alt.humor.puns

Good heavens! He's posted A LIST!!! ARRRRRRRGHGHGHGHGH!!! That's terrifying!
I shall go and hide immediately!
to the detriment of all concerned. Stop dumping your trash where it
does not belong.
Why are you not saying this to Jammy Mac? Do you only attack people who
complain about things you'd like to complain about after they've complained
about them because they got in before you, or by complaining gave you a pang
of guilt because they've done something you should have done?

He's one of the idiots on a.h.puns who told me off spearmintly, sorry,
vehemently for not trimming Tim Breuning's cross posts when replying and
went straight on failing to do so himself.

The whole cross-posting issue is a load of bollocks anyway.

Because spammers cross-post that doesn't make everyone who cross-posts a
spammer or as evil as a spammer.

It's like the old saying, "Cats have ears; Sophocles had ears, therefore
Sophocles was a cat"!

If ever an excellent facility provided by the Usenet was given a bad name
for no logical reason, this is it!
nemo
By means of a hammer wielded by Denninx the Meninx?
nemo
2005-08-14 06:04:13 UTC
Post by Greg Evans
Post by Cybe R. Wizard
Post by Greg Evans
Post by sceptborg
Post by Tim Bruening
Why did Chancellor/Emperor name Anakin "Darth Vader" as opposed to
some other name? How does Darth Vader scratch an itch under all
that metal?
"Darth" is just a nickname his aunty used to call him.
His actual given name was "Spacein".
I believe he had a sister named "Ella".
And a shifty uncle known only as "Taxi."
And an obsessive, hydrocephalic cousin who always had Vader on the brain.
I thought that was caused by a tap on the head.
Here's a little list for you:
rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc,mn.humor,alt.humor.puns,alt.humor,rec.humor,alt.ta
steless.jokes,rec.arts.sf.starwars

Hypocrite!
J. A. Mc.
2005-08-14 16:01:01 UTC
Post by nemo
rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc,mn.humor,alt.humor.puns,alt.humor,rec.humor,alt.ta
steless.jokes,rec.arts.sf.starwars
Hypocrite!
You can blame Tim for that. He started the thread with numerous
crossposts. My crossposts are usually the result of replying to
someone else's. Yours usually start with you or Tim.
Then just dump in your group ...