Bring Balance To The Force: Episode 1 & 2 Spoilers
Tim Bruening
2005-03-06 06:20:28 UTC
According to the Jedi, a prophecy says that Anakin will bring balance
to the Force. In what way is the Force out of balance at this point
in Star Wars history?
Who says it is?
If the Force isn't out of balance, why would Anakin need to bring balance
to the Force? Why would the Jedi Council be so willing to train Anakin
over Yoda's objections (Episode 1). The prophecy that Anakin will bring
balance to the Force implies that its out of balance.
Tim Bruening
2005-03-06 06:21:45 UTC
Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin'...we're gonna do what they
say can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get
there. I'm eastbound, just watch ol' Tim Bruening run.
According to the Jedi, a prophecy says that Anakin will bring balance to
the Force. In what way is the Force out of balance at this point in
Star Wars history?
It has to do with a purple lightsabre. (Purple=red+blue)
How does that either balance the Force or unbalance it?
Wavy G
2005-03-07 05:34:27 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin'...we're gonna do what they
say can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get
there. I'm eastbound, just watch ol' Tim Bruening run.
According to the Jedi, a prophecy says that Anakin will bring balance to
the Force. In what way is the Force out of balance at this point in
Star Wars history?
It has to do with a purple lightsabre. (Purple=red+blue)
How does that either balance the Force or unbalance it?
FURRFU.

Red=bad. Blue=good. Purple=red+blue. Ergo, Mace Windu is the won to
bring balance to the "Force" (a mystical energy field that surrounds
everything and everywon in the galaxy).
C'Pi
2005-03-06 07:57:32 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
According to the Jedi, a prophecy says that Anakin will bring
balance to the Force. In what way is the Force out of balance at
this point in Star Wars history?
Who says it is?
If the Force isn't out of balance, why would Anakin need to bring
balance to the Force? Why would the Jedi Council be so willing to
train Anakin over Yoda's objections (Episode 1). The prophecy that
Anakin will bring balance to the Force implies that its out of
balance.
Implies nothing. The Force could be on its way to becoming unbalanced.
Doesn't mean it has to be unbalanced at that time. How old is the prophecy?
Was the Force unbalanced all that time? Prophecies are tricky things.
--
C'Pi
"It's because of men like you that all must be destroyed."
Tim Bruening
2005-06-11 08:52:04 UTC
Post by C'Pi
Post by Tim Bruening
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
According to the Jedi, a prophecy says that Anakin will bring
balance to the Force. In what way is the Force out of balance at
this point in Star Wars history?
Who says it is?
If the Force isn't out of balance, why would Anakin need to bring
balance to the Force? Why would the Jedi Council be so willing to
train Anakin over Yoda's objections (Episode 1). The prophecy that
Anakin will bring balance to the Force implies that its out of
balance.
Implies nothing. The Force could be on its way to becoming unbalanced.
Doesn't mean it has to be unbalanced at that time. How old is the prophecy?
Was the Force unbalanced all that time? Prophecies are tricky things.
Yoda and Obi-Won ought to sue the prophacy for not mentioning that Anakin would
help wipe out almost all the Jedi in the galaxy!