Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, And Yoda: Spoilers For Episodes 1 and 3
Tim Bruening
2005-07-01 07:44:01 UTC
Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, And Yoda: Spoilers For Episodes 1 and 3.

`
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
\
]
[

As Qui-Gon dies at the end of Episode 1, he says to Obi-Wan about Anakin
"He is the chosen one, Obi-Wan. He will bring balance to the Force.
Train him well.".

Then in Episode 3, Anakin turns to the Dark Side, becomes a Sith Lord,
kills lots of Jedi, Force chokes his pregnant wife (shades of Scott
Peterson!!!), and duels with Obi-Wan.

At the end of Episode 3, Yoda says that Qui-Gon has contacted him from
the Afterlife, and says that he will teach Obi-Wan how to talk to the
spirit of Qui-Gon. I bet that Obi-Wan will say to Qui-Gon "Balance the
Force, my ass!!! Anakin became a Sith Lord and helped to wipe out all
the Jedi except for myself and Yoda! You had better get your
pre-cognition ability checked!".
ancis Heffernan
2005-07-01 08:47:52 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
At the end of Episode 3, Yoda says that Qui-Gon has contacted him from
the Afterlife, and says that he will teach Obi-Wan how to talk to the
spirit of Qui-Gon. I bet that Obi-Wan will say to Qui-Gon "Balance the
Force, my ass!!! Anakin became a Sith Lord and helped to wipe out all
the Jedi except for myself and Yoda! You had better get your
pre-cognition ability checked!".
He did restore balance to the Force. He destroyed the stranglehold the
light-side Jedi had maintained on it for centuries.

Take a look at a yin-yang symbol.
--
Dennis F. Heffernan CoH: Venture (Virtue) ***@comcast.net
#include <disclaim.h> MS Messenger: Venture

"And I say now these kittens, they do not get trained/As we did in the days
when Victoria reigned!" -- T.S. Eliot, "Gus, the Theatre Cat"
Tim Bruening
Why would destroying the light-side Jedi hold on the Force be a good thing?
ancis Heffernan
2005-07-06 16:56:07 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
Why would destroying the light-side Jedi hold on the Force be a good thing?
There's a guy called Lao-Tzu who might be able to clear that up for you.

Tim Bruening
2005-07-15 06:07:11 UTC
What's his email address?
Jaime M. de Castellvi
2005-07-17 14:21:04 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:07:11 -0700, Tim Bruening
Post by Tim Bruening
Post by ancis Heffernan
Post by Tim Bruening
Why would destroying the light-side Jedi hold on the Force be a good thing?
There's a guy called Lao-Tzu who might be able to clear that up for you.
What's his email address?
Sometimes he goes by Sun-Tzu instead (same dude, different persona).
Dunno his addy. You could google it, I suppose.

Cheers,

Jaime

Cryofax
2005-07-04 03:08:31 UTC
Post by Tim Bruening
[...]
Cue Emperor's theme...

Qui-Gon (in an evil voice) : "Yes... perhaps I should...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

- Cryo